[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”23″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $111.900 per person
Children: Not allowed.
Duration: 10 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 08:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 17:30/18:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Maipo Valley
- Concha y Toro Vineyard, with the special participation of the Devil who takes care of the “Casillero” wine.
- Gardens of the mansion of Melchor de Concha y Toro
- Lunch at place selected
- Winetasting guided by a sommelier and pairing with cheeses in Concha y Toro Vineyard
- Santa Rita Vineyard
- Andean Museum in Santa Rita Vineyard
- Visit to “Bodega 1” and “Bodega de los 120 patriotas” in Santa Rita Vineyard
- Winetasting guided by a sommelier and pairing with cheeses in Santa Rita Vineyard
- Tour guided with winetasting in both vineyards.
- Winetasting of 4 Premium wines and 3 Reserve wines in Concha y Toro Vineyard.
- Pairing with fine cheeses in Concha y Toro Vineyard.
- Gift glasses in both vineyards.
- Entrance to Andean Museum in Santa Rita Vineyard.
- Winetasting of 1 Grand Reserve wine and 2 Ultra Premium wines, pairing with cheeses and cookies in Santa Rita Vineyard.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
When we begin a journey that seeks to reconcile us with that world that we sometimes lose amid the chaos of daily life, we need experiences that are capable of being installed in our soul. Maipo Pairing is without a doubt one of those “trips within the trip” in which everything we see, smell ad hear seeks to connect us with who we really are. Who does not feel eternal among the aromatic grapes of a vineyard? Who does not forget the pains when in the mouth they find the balance of a cabernet sauvignon and the firmness of a mature cheese? Our day begins at the premises of Concha y Toro Vineyard, where through its famous “Marqués de Casa Concha” tour we taste four strains of the Premium wines of the “Marqués de Casa Concha” line and a fine selection of cheeses. All guided by an expert sommelier of the house. We end the day in the centenary vineyard Santa Rita where the “Selection” tour allow us an exhaustive historical and wine tour, passing through the historic “Bodega 1” made of “cal y canto” (traditional mixture of lime and egg, used in some constructions of Chilean colonial period) and the famous “Bodega de los 120 patriotas”, nowadays, a national treasure. The tour finishes with a tasting of 1 Reserve wine and 2 Ultra Premium wines paired with cheeses and cookies.
- Tour available the whole year from Tuesday to Sunday.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and lightweight warm clothes.
- The tour does not include lunch fee.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.