[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”13″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $61.900 per person
Children: From 0 to 1 year do not pay. From 2 to 17 years pay full rate.
Duration: 8 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 07:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 15:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Cajón del Maipo
- Colina Valley
- Hot Springs in Colina
- Velo de la novia waterfall
- Tinoco tunnel
- Guided tour in vehicle 4×4.
- Entrance fee to Colina hot springs.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
Valle Colina hot springs are a thermal circuit located in the heart of the Cajón del Maipo composed of nine pools of different temperatures that are distributed in a staggered manner. Daughters of San José volcano, its waters have inherited the healing power of fire and earth. You immerse yourself in its waters and listen to the stories that during centuries of memory were written in the cracks and cliffs of the vastest mountains of the planet. When finished, we go to our last stop, a waterfall whose waters remind us of the thaw, that implacable moment where the snow dies, but the cold channels, responsible for all living things, are born on this side of the world.
- Tour available during the whole year. Every day of the week. We recommend from Monday to Friday.
- Months with snow: Between May and October.
- Months with snowstorm days: From June to August.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses, swimwear, towels and warm clothes.
- In this trip we do not contemplate long walks or physical effort.
- We recommend dressing in layered clothing.
- Does not include food. We recommend bringing food.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.