[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”28″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $76.900 per person
Children: From 0 to 1 year do not pay. From 2 to 13 years pay half rate. From 14 years old they pay normal rate.
Duration: 8 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 08:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 17:30/18:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Maipo Valley
- Morning: Undurraga Vineyard
- Lunch in selected place.
- Afternoon: Santa Rita Vineyard
- Guided tour with 3 winetasting in each vineyard.
- Entrance fee to Scented room.
- Gift Wineglasses.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
If there is a place in Chile where the wine walks with bare feet and open arms, this place is Maipo Valley. Owner of the best Cabernet Sauvignon strains nationwide, the hands of this land have created wines that have said the name of Chile in toasts around the world. This tour begins with a winetasting of 3 wines in Undurraga Vineyard, famous vineyard of the Valley since 1885. Next we go to Santa Rita Vineyard, where between wine stories and memory we taste a selection of 3 wines chosen by this famous vineyard that since 1880 has been the scene of some of the most prodigious and heroic achievements for the Independence.
- Tour available the whole year from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Months with green vines and some fruits: From November to February.
- Rainy months: Between May and August.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and lightweight warm clothes.
- The lunch place is chosen between the group and the guide on the day of the tour.
- The tour in the vineyards is carried out with people who do not necessarily belong to our group.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.