[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”10″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $26.900 per person
Children: From 0 to 1 year do not pay. From 2 to 17 years pay full rate.
Duration: 4 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 08:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 12:00 (approx.)
Departure 14:00 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 18:00 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Paseo Bandera
- Barrio París – Londres
- La Moneda (including the changing of the guard ceremony if the tour matches its schedule)
- Cerro Santa Lucía
- Plaza de Armas
- Barrio Bellavista
- Parque Bicentenario
- Guided trip transfer.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
- Maximum seven tourists per car.
We travel around the city of Santiago in a manner that you will understand how history and time speak through the city buildings and its shapes. That is why we start at Cerro Santa Lucía and Plaza de Armas so that the childhood of colonial Chile would say those first words which would later become a Republican song in the monumental Palacio de la Moneda. Then you follow the steps of history when you discover how Chile becomes a the architectural exquisiteness of the Museo de Bellas Artes. Finally you reach the iconic sites of progress and multiculturalism in the capital, the hectic neighborhood called Sanhattan and the wide park Bicentenario. Four hours of travel with four stops in which you travel through varied scenarios that history has inherited.
- Tour available during the whole year. Every day of the week.
- Rainy months: Between May and August.
- The visits order of this tour can be reversed during the day in case the guide considers that it will be more enjoyable (and funnier) for you.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses and warm clothes depending on the time of the year.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.