[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”7″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $73.900 per person
Children: From 0 to 1 year do not pay. From 2 to 17 years pay half rate.
Duration: 8 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 08:00 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 16:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Los Libertadores route (International route that connects Santiago with Mendoza, an Argentine city)
- Monument to the victory of Chacabuco (one of the most important battles during the independence of Chile)
- In Situ San Esteban Vineyard
- Salto del Soldado
- Laguna del Inca (during the winter it is not possible to approach to the lagoon)
- Portillo Ski Center
- The famous road curves that are known as “Los Caracoles de Portillo” (The snails of Portillo)
- Guided trip transfer.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
- Guided tour with a winetasting of 3 In Situ wines (Classic Tour).
- Includes Chilean empanada
An hour and a half from Santiago, there is a place where the sun harvest grapes with its own hands and then it elaborates wines of eternal light. Because we have discovered that place, we want to take you to the heart of the Aconcagua Valley, so that in the In Situ Vineyard you toast with three wines of the house, while observing the imposing height of the Aconcagua, the largest manifestation of the Andes. We continue our way to Portillo, the first ski center in Chile, essential for having received the greatest skiers of the world and for being the guardian of the mythical waters of Laguna del Inca. Place that the Andes chose to keep a secret that is only discovered by those who breathe deep on its shore…
- Tour available during the whole year from Monday to Friday.
- Months with snow: Between May and October.
- Months with snowstorm days: From June to August.
- Lunch can be at Portillo Hotel or in a restaurante on the route. The group chooses on the day of the trip.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses and warm clothes.
- We are not able to get there when there is a snowstorm as the authorities close the road.
- During the winter it is not possible to approach to the lagoon
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.