[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”5″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $55.900 per person
Children: From 0 to 1 year do not pay. From 2 to 17 years pay full rate.
Duration: 8 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 08:00 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 16:30/17:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Pablo Neruda´s house in Isla Negra.
- Algarrobo, where you will see the beautiful beach and also admire the world’s largest outdoor pool.
- Pre-Columbian town of Pomaire, which is characterized by typical Chilean food and crafts. In there, you can finish the tour by having lunch in some of the typical restaurants of the town (Free choice where to lunch).
- Entrance fee to the Pablo Neruda House Museum in Isla Negra.
- Guided trip transfer.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
We leave Santiago during the morning to begin this journey towards the essence of the most beloved poet in Chilean culture. The house of Pablo Neruda in Isla Negra (Black Island) is not only one of the most beloved places where he lived, it is also the space where he collected his desires and therefore, a privileged place where part of the Chilean identity was created. The poetry continues in the Pre-Columbian town of Pomaire through the traditional handicrafts in clay, where men and women hands sculpt in silence the offerings that the earth has given them.
- Tour available during the whole year. From Tuesday to Sunday.
- Rainy months: Between May and August.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring lightweight warm clothes.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.