[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”18″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $136.900 per person
Children: over 7 years old can participate in this tour. Pay full rate.
Duration: 10 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 06:45 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 16:30/17:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Stop at convenience store on the road.
- Coya village.
- Cajón del Pangal.
- Pipe of Coya.
- Pangal Petroglyphs.
- Sector of the Andes belonging to the sixth Region in Chile.
- Mid-morning snack near waterfall (coffee or tea, juice + cookies + homemade jam).
- 20 minutes horseback ride to waterfall (beginner level).
- Once the ride is over, we will have a barbecue with various meats, wines and drinks.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
- Off road tour in 4×4 vehicle.
- It includes insurence for outdoor activities (personal)
This adventure begins leaving early in the morning from Santiago to enter the dense geography of the Andes, a three-hour road to the south of the city. Following a route formed by waterfalls and water flows that bloom with the thaw and sharing the road next to a river, we stop to have breakfast in the middle of the Andean vegetation. Then we continue the road discovering the signs that the chiquillanes, ancient inhabitants of those lands, left inscribed in the immortal time of nature. Our trip culminates meeting some of the last arrieros (Chilean cowboys) of the Andes, with whom we will ride along the roads of the earth and memory until we meet the vertiginous rhythm of a waterfall that seems to sprout from the clouds. Before our return, we share, somewhere along the road, the wine and food that body and soul need, and toast for the indomitable and millenarian spirit of everything that surrounds us.
- Tour operable in the months of April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- Months with snow between May and October depending on the season.
- Months with snowstorm days: From June to August.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- All meals are prepared by our team on the same day of the tour with fresh ingredients.
- Please let us know at the time of your reservation, if you are vegan, vegetarian or have any food restrictions in order to prepare a special menu for you.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses and warm clothes.
- In this trip we make a light walk of approximately half an hour.
- Snowy landscapes during winter only
- We recommend dressing in layered clothing
- Is necessary to carry on the passport.
- Provider of cabling registered and authorized by Sernatur.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 24.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.