[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”16″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $45.900 per person
Children: From 0 to 1 year do not pay. From 2 to 17 years pay full rate.
Duration: 8 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 08:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 17:30/18:00 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Road through Curacaví Valley
- Casablanca Valley (half an hour stop in Veramonte Vineyard with one wine tasting)
- Valparaíso: La Sebastiana (Pablo Neruda´s house, only access to the viewpoint), Cerro Alegre, Cerro Concepción, the Mirador and craft fair 21 de Mayo.
- Viña del Mar: Flower Clock, Wulff Castle, Reñaca beach and Moai of Carrasco Square (opposite to Fonck Museum)
- Guided trip transfer.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
- One Wine Tasting in the Veramonte Vineyard.
- Trip in ascensor of Valparaíso.
This trip starts from Santiago during the morning, when the first rays of the sun gently touch the valleys, place of the Chilean wine. After miles of vineyards, the landscape opens wide to greet the Pacific Ocean, the intense sea that bathes Chilean coasts. Here you can wander around hills of the city of Valparaíso, walk through the footprints of countless improvised poets that inhabit there. A few hours later, we will finish in the city of Viña del Mar, where you can close your eyes feeling the fresh presence of the wild ocean.
- Tour operable all year.
- Months with snow between May and October depending on the season.
- Months with snowstorm days: From June to August.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- In Reñaca, we will establish a meeting point and you are free to have lunch wherever you wish.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses, lightweight warm clothes and comfortable clothes.
- The stop at Veramonte Vineyard include a wine tasting (included in the total price of this tour).
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.