We cannot display this gallery
CLP $174.900 per person
Children: over 13 years old can participate in this tour. Pay full rate.
Duration: 11 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 06:45 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 17:30/18:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Stop at convenience store on the road.
- Coya village.
- Cajón del Cachapoal.
- Outdoor breakfast in the Andes Mountain
- Cajón de las Leñas.
- Horse ride in the Andes (4 hours approximately)
- Laguna el Yeso
- Outdoor barbecue once the ride is over
- Mid-morning snack near waterfall (coffee or tea, juice + cookies + homemade jam).
- 3:30 hrs horseback ride to Laguna el Yeso.
- Once the ride is over, we will have a barbecue with various meats, wines and drinks.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
- Off road tour in 4×4 vehicle.
- It includes insurence for outdoor activities (personal)
An unproven theory points out that water has a memory, that is, that water could retain the qualities of substances diluted in it … This walk, which we wanted to call “expedition” is the result of long hours of horseback riding through lost paths in the middle of the Andes, which contain in their silence, the footsteps of the first men. At the end of the tour, huge columns of hills open wide to tell us their best secret: a lagoon, witness of all ages of time, teaches us that the great truths of nature do not need verification: at the bottom of their Waters rests the memory of everything that exists. This expedition, the first one of Indo pro Chile, will make us understand the curiosity of the ancient muleteers and naturalists who traveled enormous distances in the middle of the rugged Andean landscape to collect stones, leaves and seeds, to discover and classify the world, to verify the magnitude of the nature. We invite you to live a breakfast, snack and churrasco amid places not yet exploited by the tourism industry, to meet some of the muleteers who drew the first roads and those animals that, silent witnesses of the inexhaustible wind of the high peaks, have written with them much of the history of the Chilean Andes.
- Tour operable in the months of January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- All meals are prepared by our team on the same day of the tour with fresh ingredients.
- Please let us know at the time of your reservation, if you are vegan, vegetarian or have any food restrictions in order to prepare a special menu for you.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses and warm clothes.
- Snowy landscapes during winter only.
- We recommend dressing in layered clothing.
- Is necessary to carry on the passport.
- Provider of cabling registered and authorized by Sernatur.
- Horse ride in the Andes (4 hours approximately).
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 24.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.