We cannot display this gallery
CLP $109.900 per person
Children: over 7 years old can participate in this tour. Pay full rate.
Duration: 10 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 06:40/07:00 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 17:00/18:00 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Cajón del Maipo
- Valle del Yeso
- Embalse el Yeso (dam and water reserve of the city of Santiago)
- Observation of Mesón Alto and Marmolejo glaciers (sectors with ice)
- Observation of Cerro Marmolejo
- Termas del Plomo
- Asado (barbecue)
- Entrance fee to Termas del Plomo
- Guided trip transfer in authorized 4×4 vehicle for tourist services.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Personal insurance to adventure tourism.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
- Satellite communication equipment to be used in case of emergency.
You will know that we arrived at El Yeso Dam at approx. 8,425 ft. when the dense mountains divide the space, the landscape opens and the heart moves by 253 million cubic meters of turquoise water. Inside the Cajón del Maipo and 83 kilometers from Santiago, this dam fed by the Yeso river is one of the most monumental and majestic landscapes of the central region in the country. As if it were not enough, we will continue our walk at the end of the Valle del Yeso to reach the Termas del Plomo located 100 kilometers from Santiago, where it will be possible to immerse ourselves in a bath of thermal waters at a temperature of approx. 30 degrees at almost 9,800 ft. A unique landscape in the true heart of the Andes, all this only 4 hours from the border with Argentina.
- Available from Monday to Friday between November and May.
- Breakfast at 8,200 feet above sea level in the middle of the Andes.
- Asado (barbecue) in the Termas del Plomo.
- All meals are prepared by our team on the same day of the tour with fresh ingredients.
- Please let us know if you are vegan, vegetarian or have any food restriction in order to prepare a special menu for you.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses, swimwear, towels and warm clothes.
- In this trip we do not contemplate long walks or physical effort.
- We recommend dressing in layered clothing.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 24.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.