We cannot display this gallery
CLP $66.900 per person
Children: Only children over 7 years old can participate in this tour. Pay full rate.
Duration: 10 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 11:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 21:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Cajón del Maipo
- San José de Maipo
- Valle del Yeso
- Embalse El Yeso
- Valle Casas de Piedra
- Picnic in the Andes with wine, cheeses, cookies, homemade jams, juice and chocolates.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Personal insurance of adventure tourism.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
- Vehicle 4×4.
There is no doubt that who knows this place knows that if the sun rises every morning it does so only to die every afternoon submerged among the most moving turquoise waters of the south of the world. El Embalse del Yeso is not just a dam embraced by high peaks of the Andes, it is also the scene of a complex ecosystem through which life and the inexhaustible poetry of the wind flow. Our adventure begins leaving Santiago at noon, where the golden hours of the day allow us to breathe the silence that belongs to the Andes, which is fundamental part of its landscape. We also take you to discover one of our favorite places in Cajón del Maipo, where we make a picnic created by our team. Here, we make a toast surrounded by the cold of the high peaks and the soft light of the afternoon that glides unhurriedly along the cliffs of the most majestic Andean landscape you have ever known.
Note: We do not do high mountain rides in vans or urban vehicles. We also have satellite communication equipment to ensure the safety of our travelers.
- Available from Monday to Friday between November and May.
- All meals are prepared by our team on the same day of the tour with fresh ingredients.
- Please let us know at the time of your reservation, if you are vegan, vegetarian or have any food restrictions in order to prepare a special menu for you.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses and warm clothes.
- In this trip we make a light walk of approximately an hour exploring the Andes.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 24.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.