Did you know that the Concha y Toro Vineyard is the largest exporter of wines from Chile and Latin America, and that it is also one of the ten most important wines in the world? That is why, for many, knowing Chile is synonymous of tasting its wines, such as the famous “Don Melchor” and “Casillero del Diablo”. We created this program for those who are interested in wine as an industry, but also for those who want to understand wine and its relationship with the place that saw it born from earth to the hands that made it possible in a glass.This program includes a morning tour to Concha y Toro Vineyard and an afternoon tour to Undurraga Vineyard.
Duration: 10 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 08:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 17:30/18:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Maipo Valley
- Morning: Undurraga Vineyard
- Lunch at place selected
- Afternoon: Concha y Toro Vineyard
- Guided tour with 3 winetasting at each vineyard.
- Gift glasses in both vineyards.
- Entrance fee to Scented room.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
Adult: CLP$ 64.900 per person (2019 prices)
Children under 1 year old, do not pay.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and lightweight warm clothes.
- The lunch place is chosen between the group and the guide on the day of the tour.
- The tour in the vineyard is carried out with people who do not necessarily belong to our group.
- Tour available the whole year. Every day of the week.
- Months with green vines and some fruits: From November to February.
- Rainy months: Between May and August.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking a tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 6.000 (10 usd) per person and tour. In the case of tours Esential Andes or Embalse El Yeso Afternoon, the cost of the reservation fee is CLP$ 12.000 (20 usd) per person and in the case of the Exploring the Andes, the cost of the reservation fee is CLP$ 24.000 (40 usd) per person, because it´s a tour that involves a different food logistics. This amount is discounted per day from the price of each tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. We also ask for at least 72 hrs to cancel at no cost. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour.