We cannot display this gallery
CLP $51.900 per person
Children: Not Allowed
Duration: 4 hours approx.
Departure 08:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 12:00 (approx.).
Departure 14:00 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 18:00 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Valle del Maipo
- Gardens of the mansion of Melchor de Concha y Toro
- Concha y Toro Vineyard, with the special participation of the Devil who takes care of the “Casillero” wine.
- Wine and cheese make a great combination guided by a sommelier.
- 4 Premium winetasting.
- Pairing with fine cheeses.
- 3 Reserve winetasting.
- Gift glass.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
With centuries of history, the muleteers have always been the inhabitants of large territories, of vast solitudes, where the mission is none other than transporting large volumes of cattle from one place to another. The story of our muleteer begins before the sun rises, when the fire that heats the first coffee of the day is the only living light in the darkness of the Andes. Thus, making its way through the thick cold of all seasons of the year, the task is always the same; find, in the middle of that eternal slopes, the animals that days ago left grazing in fertile lands. Long hours of riding, they show the miracles of the landscape; a hidden forest, a waterfall, an elusive animal, the footprints of a puma, the song of hundreds of birds announcing the day. A house in Los Andes is the story of one of those men, the history of their pets, sometimes the only possible company, the history of their ranches, humble makeshift houses, product of necessity and ingenuity. We want you to ride on those trails that you trace day after day, and that you know some of those places that the landscape only whispers to him, as if they were revealing his greatest secret.
- Tour available the whole year. Every day of the week.
- Months with green vines and some fruits: From November to February.
- Rainy months: Between May and August.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and lightweight warm clothes.
- The tour in the vineyard is carried out with people who do not necessarily belong to our group.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.