We cannot display this gallery
CLP $111.900 per person
Children: Not allowed.
Duration: 10 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 07:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 17:30/18:00 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Panamericana Route
- Wine Highway
- Lapostolle Vineyard
- Viu Manent Vineyard
- Colchagua Valley
- Winetasting of 2 wines from Lapostolle Vineyard.
- Winetasting of 5 wines from Viu Manent Vineyard.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
Tour departing from Santiago to Colchagua Valley, located 150 kilometers south. This distance from the great urban centers returns to the sky its transparency, endowing the landscapes with an incomparable depth and clarity. Colchagua is nature manifesting itself in the white thickness that the snowfall leaves on the skin of the mountain range, in the pink warm that falls among the hill at evening. Due to the incomparable quality of its soil, it has become the iconic area of fine wine production in the country.
Our trip begins by visiting the famous Lapostolle Vineyard in the morning and then in the afternoon we taste the vines of Viu Manent Vineyard.
- Tour available the whole year. Every day of the week. We recommend weekends.
- Months with green vines and some fruits: From November to February.
- Rainy months: Between May and August.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and lightweight warm clothes, depending on the season.
- The tour in the vineyards is carried out with people who do not necessarily belong to our group.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.