We cannot display this gallery
CLP $62.900 per person
Children: From 0 to 1 year do not pay. From 2 to 13 years pay half rate. From 14 years old they pay normal rate.
Duration: 8 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 08:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 17:30/18:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Paseo Bandera
- Barrio París-Londres
- La Moneda (including the changing of the guard ceremony if the tour matches its schedule)
- Cerro Santa Lucía
- Plaza de Armas
- Barrio Bellavista
- Parque Bicentenario
- Valle del Maipo
- Undurraga Vineyard
- Wine tasting in Undurraga Vineyard and entrance fee to Scented room.
- Gift glass.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
To understand the essence of Chilean wine is essential to have shaken hands with those who harvest it, the mouths that celebrate it, and the tables where day after day continues this heritage toasting for the past. Because like wine, cities are also sons of the past, this tour brings together two inseparable stories: those of Santiago de Chile and that of Chilean wine. In the morning a complete tour by car takes us through the emblematic places of national identity. We visit part of the body of Chile to end the day in the vineyard chosen by you in the Maipo Valley making an extensive toast in the soul with the glasses always full of Maipo wines.
- Tour available the whole year. Every day of the week. We recommend weekends.
- Months with green vines and some fruits: From November to February.
- Rainy months: Between May and August.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and lightweight warm clothes.
- The lunch place is chosen between the group and the guide on the day of the tour.
- The tour in the vineyard is carried out with people who do not necessarily belong to our group.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.