We cannot display this gallery
CLP $79.900 per person
Children: From 0 to 1 year do not pay. From 2 to 17 years pay half rate.
Duration: 8 hours approx.
Departure 08:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 16:30/17:15 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- 68 Route
- Curacaví Valley
- Casablanca Valley
- Emiliana Vineyard
- Casas del Bosque Vineyard
- Winetasting of 3 wines from Emiliana Vineyard pairing with cheeses.
- Winetasting of 3 wines from Casas del Bosque Vineyard.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
We start the day in Emiliana Vineyard wandering among vineyards dotted with a working-class nature that works in the construction of the best wines. Without pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers, Emiliana uses plants, birds and flowers to create living wines, which move at the rhythm of the land that fertilizes them. Next we go to Casas del Bosque Vineyard to taste the typical wines of cold climates: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Riesling, Pinot Noir and Syrah, all vines that have given this vineyard the prestige of having been chosen innumerable times the best Chilean wine producer of the year.
- Tour available the whole year. Every day of the week.
- Months with green vines and some fruits: From November to February.
- Rainy months: Between May and August.
- We recommend the lunch at the restaurant “Tanino” (average 14,000 CLP per dish). The decision is made between the guide and the group on the day of the tour.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and lightweight warm clothes.
- The tour in the vineyards is carried out with people who do not necessarily belong to our group.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.