[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”20″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $37.900 per person
Children: From 0 to 1 year do not pay. From 2 to 17 years pay half rate.
Duration: 4 hours approx.
Departure 08:30 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 12:00 (approx.).
Departure 14:00 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 18:00 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Valle del Maipo
- Gardens of the mansion of Melchor de Concha y Toro
- Concha y Toro Vineyard
- 3 wine tasting.
- Gift glass.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
The main vineyard producing and exporting wines from Latin America is born in the lap of the Maipo Valley, where the conquerors harvested the first grapes of the country. This grape was the seed of history that later was harvested and stored in barrels to ripen under the protective eyes of the homeland. They become legend, song or poem in the glasses of the Chilean people. Home of the famous wines “Casillero del Diablo” and “Don Melchor”. Concha y Toro Vineyard represent the growth and strength of Chilean wine. The tour includes transfer from the Hotel, two winetasting and a wineglass.
- Tour available the whole year. Every day of the week.
- Months with green vines and some fruits: From November to February.
- Rainy months: Between May and August.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and lightweight warm clothes, depending on the season.
- The tour in the vineyard is carried out with people who do not necessarily belong to our group.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.