[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”1″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $51.900 per person
Children: From 0 to 1 year do not pay. From 2 to 17 years pay full rate.
Duration: 6 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 13:30 (to be confirmed) and drop-off at hotel 20:30/21:00 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults..
- Viewpoint on the way to Farellones
- Valle Nevado
- La Parva
- Los Manantiales
- Guided trip in a 4×4 vehicle authorized to provide tourist services.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Picnic that includes cheeses, cookies, jam, wine and chocolates.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
When the snow leaves the Andes and summer arrives, the densest mountain range on the planet still has much to share with us. To discover this new language of the Chilean Andes, we invite you to choose this tour, exclusive of Indo pro Chile, where the last whispers of the sun crossing the high mountains will give you the colors of an unmatched sunset. We depart from Santiago during the afternoon and drive over multiple road curves that will take us to the main Chilean ski resort and one of the most important in Latin America, Valle Nevado. Once there, you won´t lose sight of Cerro El Plomo, one of the most important mountain in the history of the region. After enjoying an hour in Valle Nevado, we drive to Farellores, to introduce you one of our favorite viewpoints. While waiting for the sunset in the middle of the Andes, we share a picnic under the silence of condors and immersed in the warmth of the last colors of the day. We leave behind the traffic lights and surround ourselves with cactus, thorns and small Andean flowers that grow in the skin of a land that never stops breathing.
- Tour available from November to May.
- Every day of the week.
- Please let us know if you are vegan or have any food restriction in order to prepare a special menu for you.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses, swimwear, towels and warm clothes.
- In this trip we do not contemplate long walks or physical effort.
- We recommend dressing in layered clothing (know more here).
- The tour is carried out in convoy with other 4×4 vehicle of Indo pro Chile.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.