[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”8″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $51.900 per person
Children: From 0 to 1 year do not pay. From 2 to 17 years pay full rate.
Duration: 9 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 07:00 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 15:30/16:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Town of San José de Maipo.
- Maipo river.
- El Tinoco tunnel.
- Cristo Bridge
- Salto de Agua waterfall
- El Volcán village.
- Baños Morales village.
- Picnic outdoor.
- Picnic among the Andes with wine, cheeses, cookies, homemade jams, juice and chocolates.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
- Groups of 7 passengers per vehicle.
Cajón del Maipo is a place where geography allows us to enter the interior of the Andes and surprise us with the beauty of the second largest mountain range in the world. We follow the Maipo River and discover colonial-era villages that live at the foot of the mountain resisting the obstinate time. On sunny days, we see the imposing San José volcano that sleeps peacefully taking care of the valley. We walk to the waterfall Salto de Agua formed by the melting of Andean glaciers.
- Tour available the whole year. Monday to Friday.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Months with snow between May and September depending on the season.
- All meals are prepared by our team on the same day of the tour with fresh ingredients.
- Please let us know if you are vegan in order to prepare a special menu for you.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses and mountain clothing.
- In this trip we make a light walk of approximately half an hour to see a waterfall.
- This tour does not pass through the Embalse el Yeso.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 18.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.