[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”34″ display=”pro_horizontal_filmstrip”]
CLP $136.900 per person
Children: over 7 years old can participate in this tour. Pay full rate.
Duration: 10 hours approx.
Schedule: Departure 06:45 (to be confirmed) – drop-off at hotel 16:30/17:30 (approx.).
Minimum required to cover the trip: 2 adults.
- Stop at convenience store on the road.
- Coya village.
- Pangal Canyon.
- Pipe of Coya.
- Pangal Petroglyphs.
- Sector of the Andes belonging to the sixth Region in Chile.
- Mid-morning snack near waterfall (coffee or tea, juice + cookies + homemade jam).
- 50 minutes horseback ride to waterfall (beginner level).
- Once the ride is over, we will have a barbecue with various meats, wines and drinks.
- Passengers insurance for the trip by vehicle.
- Pick-up at the door of your lodging (valid for lodgings in tourist circuit).
- Off road tour in 4×4 vehicle.
- It includes insurence for outdoor activities (personal)
With centuries of history, the muleteers have always been the inhabitants of large territories, of vast solitudes, where the mission is none other than transporting large volumes of cattle from one place to another. The story of our muleteer begins before the sun rises, when the fire that heats the first coffee of the day is the only living light in the darkness of the Andes. Thus, making its way through the thick cold of all seasons of the year, the task is always the same; find, in the middle of that eternal slopes, the animals that days ago left grazing in fertile lands. Long hours of riding, they show the miracles of the landscape; a hidden forest, a waterfall, an elusive animal, the footprints of a puma, the song of hundreds of birds announcing the day. A house in Los Andes is the story of one of those men, the history of their pets, sometimes the only possible company, the history of their ranches, humble makeshift houses, product of necessity and ingenuity. We want you to ride on those trails that you trace day after day, and that you know some of those places that the landscape only whispers to him, as if they were revealing his greatest secret.
- Tour operable all year.
- Months with snow between May and October depending on the season.
- Months with snowstorm days: From June to August.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- All meals are prepared by our team on the same day of the tour with fresh ingredients.
- Please let us know at the time of your reservation, if you are vegan, vegetarian or have any food restrictions in order to prepare a special menu for you.
- We strongly recommend the use of sunscreen and to bring sunglasses and warm clothes.
- In this trip we make a light walk of approximately half an hour.
- Snowy landscapes during winter only
- We recommend dressing in layered clothing
- Is necessary to carry on the passport.
- Provider of cabling registered and authorized by Sernatur.
Cancellation due to Weather Conditions:
Indo pro Chile tours will only be suspended if the weather conditions hinder the realization of them, or local authorities close access for safety. In this case the tour will be rescheduled according to the availability or the guarantee deposit will be returned. In case of rain, weak snowfall or other adverse weather conditions, and after the evaluation of our technical team, the tour will be carried out normally. So it is not within our policies to return the guarantee deposit when the travelers themselves decide to cancel our services due to weather conditions.
Booking a tour:
For booking this tour, we ask for a reservation fee of CLP$ 24.000 per person. This amount is discounted per day from the price of tour. In case of a cancellation by the passenger, in less than 72 hrs of the tour, this reservation fee will be used for operational expenses, and there will be not refund. The reservation is not transferable, meaning it´s valid only for the day and scheduled tour. Term valid for no show.